11th September ‘High Fields’ Hartington, Hall Bank, SK17 0AT
HANDICRAFTS & HOME PRODUCE
No exhibitor to enter more than one exhibit in any one category. The judges will commence their duties at 10.30am promptly. Please ensure all exhibits are on display between 8am -10am on the day of the show. No exhibits can be received after 10am.
CLASS 1: HANDICRAFTS:
Cat:2. A PATCHWORK CUSHION
Cat:3. CORSAGE BROOCH (any medium)
Cat:4. SMALL KNITTED ANIMAL
CLASS 2: FLOWERS
Cat:1. MINATURE TABLE ARRANGEMENT
Cat:2. COTTAGE GARDEN FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
Cat:3. 3 ROSES
Cat:4. 3 DAHLIAS – Any Variety
Cat:5. HARVEST BASKET
CLASS 3: PHOTOGRAPHY:
Cat:1. BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPH
Cat:2. A SINGLE FLOWER
Cat:4. A PET
CLASS 4: CHILDRENS:
Cat:1. HAND PUPPET Schedule continues……..
Cat:2. POTATO or APPLE PRINT (Max A4)
Cat:3. Paint a DUCK POND on a paper plate (9”x9”or 23cm x 23cm)
Cat:4. Make a TRACTOR from recycled materials
Cat:5. ANIMAL made from VEGATABLES
Cat:6. 1 CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
CLASS 5: ART:
Cat:1. PAINTING IN ANY MEDIUM no larger than 60 x 50cm/24 x 20”
Cat:2. A PENCIL DRAWING
Cat:3. A COLLAGE IN ANY MEDIUM
CLASS 6: VEGATABLES:
Cat:1. 6 RUNNER BEANS
Cat:2. 3 TOMATOES
Cat:3. 3 ONIONS
Cat:4. 3 POTATOES
Cat:5. 3 BEETROOT
Cat:6. A ‘STRANGE’ LOOKING VEGATABLE!
CLASS 7: EGGS:
Cat:1. 3 BANTAM ANY COLOUR
Cat:2. 3 HEN ANY COLOUR
Cat:3. 1 DUCK EGG
CLASS 8: CAKES:
Cat:1. 4 PROFITEROLES
Cat:2. 4 SLICES OF TRAYBAKE
Cat:3. SMALL WHITE TIN LOAF
Cat:4. A QUICHE LORRAINE max 24cm
Cat:5. CARROT CAKE max 20cm
Cat:6. LATTICED FRUIT PIE max 25cm
CLASS 9: PRESERVES:
Cat:1. JAR OF RASPBERRY JAM
Cat:2. JAR OF LEMON CURD
Cat:3. JAR OF CHUTNEY
£1 PER ENTRY PER CATEGORY apart from the CHILDRENS CLASS WHICH IS FREE.
Organisers: Lucy Annat and Mary Goodwin.
Please fill in entry form and send to:
Tel: 07759 903655
Please state name, address, telephone no and class/category no and include fees, please use extra paper if needed. Cheques made payable to: ‘Hartington Wakes Sports & Show’
CLOSING DATE 2nd SEPTEMBER 2016
SHOW RULES for ENTRIES
1. All exhibits must be the bona-fide property of, and have been grown in the garden of the exhibitor
2. The Committee reserves the right to withdraw any prize should the judges consider the entries of insufficient merit.
3. The decision of the Judges is final NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO EXHIBIT SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE SHOW UNTIL THE
PRIZES HAVE BEEN PRESENTED.
4. Any exhibit not removed by 6.00p.m. shall become the property of the Society.
5. The Committee will not hold themselves responsible for any loss, but every care will be taken by the stewards.
6. Any exhibitor wishing to lodge an objection about exhibits must deposit £1 with the Show Secretary by 2 p.m. on the day of the show. If the objection is upheld, the deposit will be returned.
7. Any dispute arising will be settled by the Committee, whose decision shall be final.